With our simplified disaster recovery solutions, we enable organisations to replicate their IT environment and keep their business running, while avoiding disruption and minimizing downtime.
Seamlessly replicate and protect business-critical data and applications with a Disaster Recovery solution
It is important for organisations to ensure their business-critical applications can efficiently recover from a disaster situation. Traditional disaster recovery solutions often fail to meet business requirements because they are too complex. With our simplified disaster recovery solutions, we enable organisations to replicate their IT environment and keep their business running, while avoiding disruption and minimizing downtime.
Our team of disaster recovery experts works with our clients to understand how much data their organisation can afford to lose, and what recovery objectives make the most sense for their IT environment. In doing so, we can develop a customized disaster recovery plan that ensures business critical applications are always protected. With disaster recovery sites throughout the Caribbean and Latin America, organisations are able to seamlessly replicate their environment to another Cloud Carib site away from the disaster situation.
Use this downtime calculator to help measure the impact of a potential disaster on your organization.
- Replication sites located throughout the Caribbean & Latin America, including The Bahamas, Jamaica, Barbados, Panama or Ecuador
- Establish RTO and RPO targets that make the most sense for your organisation
- Automatically failover to disaster recovery site
- Create an individual migration plan and sequence for VMs and automate recovery with just one click
- Keep your business and applications running in a disaster situation
- Avoid disruption to operations and minimize downtown with an effective disaster recovery plan and strategy
- Seamlessly replicate data to another CaribPod located away from the disaster zone
- Eliminate data jurisdiction and compliance concerns by using a regionally based provider