Explore Mobility & Productivity solutions hosted in Cloud Carib’s regional data centers, to empower your users with the tools they need in order to drive business transformation
Go OnNet: Boost business outcomes while reducing your costs
Your company phone system is a cornerstone of your communications infrastructure – keeping you in touch with customers, partners, suppliers, and co-workers. But is your phone system holding you back?
71% of knowledge workers call from phones often to very often, and 65% prefer to take business calls on a desk phone. 91% agree or strongly agree that phone calls remain an important mode of communication. (*)
Cloud Carib’s voice services are powered by proven Cisco technology. With 30 million cloud calling users, Cisco has been the leader in corporate telephony for more than a decade and has been listed as a leader in unified communications in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for 10 years straight. 95% of Fortune 500 companies use Cisco collaboration technology and continues to be #1 in the collaboration market with over 93 million Cisco IP Phones worldwide.
Features & Benefits
- Reliable, crystal-clear wideband audio.
- Save money in international and long distance calling rates
- Additional cost savings by consolidating your voice and data networking requirements
- Complete list of calling features, such as single-number reach, voicemail to email, and hunt groups.
- Simple to add/remove users and devices by leveraging the 24/7/365 Cloud Carib Command & Control Center (C3)
- Reduced IT overhead by offloading ongoing maintenance tasks such as system upgrades to the 24/7/365 Cloud Carib
- Command & Control Center (C3)
- Migration path to our Unified Communications solution, which includes voice, video, content sharing
- Clear monthly billing to help you manage your budget