Built on industry-leading technologies, Cloud Carib’s data centre services bring together best-in-class compute, storage, and networking with comprehensive managed services
Virtual Data Centre
Our Virtual Data Centre (VDC) solution enables organisations to have more flexibility and control of their IT environment without the expense of having to own and operate the infrastructure on their own. Built for enterprise applications, our VDC solution provides you with the necessary IT resources to build and manage a secure private or hybrid cloud environment. It also enables you to create and implement individual networks, firewalls and VPN connections, as well as allocate resources across your VMs at any time.
Using a self-service web portal for on-demand access, clients can easily create new virtual machines almost instantly, manage and adjust compute memory and storage, and track their resource pool usage. They can also prepare for unpredictable demand without keeping a substantial reserve of idle hardware and software on hand. Instead, contract by subscription or on a pay-per-use basis. Bypass the risks and uncertainties of commodity public clouds with robust and secure infrastructure services you can choose and use with confidence.
- On-demand access to your VDC to easily adjust memory, storage, and VM capacity
- Instantly create VMs, scaling your environment as needs change
- Track and analyze your resource pool
- Virtualize your computing, networking, storage and security
- On-demand VM snapshots with revert capabilities
- Reduce complexity and implementation risk
- Simplify the provisioning of infrastructure
- Ensure workload and application security
- Greater VM performance and manageability
- Increase business agility and scalability
Migrating enterprise applications, such as email and collaboration software, to a Virtual Data Centre environment is an effective way for IT departments to overcome challenges around capacity planning, application performance and workload management.
- Most applications and the servers that they run on can be considered candidates for migration to your secure Virtual Data Centre hosted with Cloud Carib.
- Add a level of flexibility, operational efficiency, agility and security that cannot be achieved in your on-premise environments, enabling faster time to value.
- Minimize setup and configuration time with centralized management capabilities: see your virtual datacenters from multiple Cloud Carib datacenter regions through a single pane of glass.
- Upgrade to value-added managed services, such as backups, disaster recovery, next-generation security, and more.
- Increased security and compliance through stringent Service Level Agreements.
Deploying an e-commerce solution in Cloud Carib’s VDC environment enables organisations to effectively respond to the security, scalability, and demand fluctuations their online stores require.
With a simple pay-per-use pricing model, regionally distributed availability zones, and a secure network, our VDC solution provides the stability, performance, and security e-commerce depends on. IT departments can easily scale the environment to accommodate fluctuations in demand, adjusting compute power, capacity and storage as needed.
They can also easily deploy services across the Caribbean and Latin America through our resilient availability zones and network, bringing e-commerce closer to their customers.
- Easily scale infrastructure in response to demand
- Secure and resilient network and connectivity to ensure performance and availability
- Regional locations to bring e-commerce closer to customers
Your critical data is secure and continuously backed up
Your organization runs on mission critical data and our pledge is that your access to it is assured and the integrity of vital information is never in doubt. Safety of your data is our primary concern and our approach enables you to have ready, uninterrupted access from anywhere, at any time and across a wide spectrum of devices.
Files selected for back-up are encrypted on arrival. For servers, virtual machines, endpoint devices, databases and applications, even SaaS applications and IBM AIX systems, everything is stored safely in the Bahamas, with additional Caribbean & Latin America replication if desired.
Developers need an agile, flexible, dynamic environment for developing and testing software applications
Moving application development and testing to the cloud has clear benefits, including cost savings and increased time-to-market. But in some cases, developers are forced to learn a cloud service provider’s tools. And the service provider’s platform may not be compatible with existing IT investments, making it difficult to move applications back in house if needed in the future.
Built on the foundation of vSphere, Cloud Carib’s vCloud Service leverages the same platform you already run internally, enabling you to leverage your existing investments, processes, and expertise to lower your cost of ownership. Seamless interoperability gives you the freedom to quickly deploy dev/test workloads to the cloud, with the flexibility to move them back onsite as your requirements change.